What is pantone ink printing?
Pantone ink printing (also called offset printing) is one of the most common printing techniques used in commercial printing. In this process, the inked image is transferred, or offset, from a plate to a rubber blanket and then to the paper print surface. Offset printing is typically used for high-volume printing jobs, such as letterheads, brochures, and books.
Offset (pantone ink) printing offers several advantages, here are some to note:
- High quality and precise prints: Offset printing offers a high level of precision and sharpness in the printed image, producing clean and vibrant prints.
- Cost-effective for large print runs: Offset printing is an economical option for printing large quantities of a single design, as the cost per print decreases as the volume increases.
- Wide range of substrates: Offset printing can be used with a wide range of paper stocks and substrates, including coated and uncoated paper
- More color options: Offset printing can also print a wider range of colors, including Pantone Matching System (PMS)
- Print efficiency: Offset printing can print both text and images at the same time, making it a quick and efficient option for multi-color prints.
- Flexibility: Offset printing can be used for a variety of printing jobs, including brochures, magazines, books, and business cards.
Overall, offset printing is a reliable and cost-effective option for large volume commercial printing projects. Its precision, versatility, and range of color options make it a popular choice for many businesses and publishers.
Offset PMS 1-3 Color Printing
Step 1: File Format
We accept AI-Adobe Illustrator®, EPS-Encapsulated Postscript, and PDF-Portable Document File formats.
Step 2: Files
To avoid font issues, we recommend that you outline all fonts. We prefer Vector format files.
Step 3: File Preparation
Please select "spot color" in your Swatch panel when preparing art that is to be printed in a specific PMS color.
By following these steps, you can ensure that your print design comes out just the way you imagined it. If you have any questions or require further clarification on these requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.